The Slate Estate | Patrick Doyle
The list includes the following scores:
YEAR NAME CUES SOURCE 1994 Frankenstein 65 Cuesheets
Frankenstein (1994)
To Think Of A Story [1M0]
Stormy Weather [1M1]
Did You Say Mutiny? [1M1A]
They're Already Dead [1M2]
The Dog Attack [1M2A]
What's Out There? [1M3]
Victor And Mother [1M4]
Save The Baby [2M0]
There Is An Answer [2M1]
Polka - Ballroom [2M2]
Waltz [3M0]
I Won't If You Won't [3M1]
No One Need Ever Die [3M2]
Ingolstadt [3M3]
This Will Be Perfect [3M4]
We All Know About That [3M4A]
Waldman [3M5]
P.S. Elizabeth [3M6]
Life Is Life [4M0]
A Perilous Direction [4M1]
Elizabeth's Letter [4M1A]
An Abomination [4M2]
We're Losing Her! [4M3]
This Shouldn't Happen [4M4]
You're Evil [4M5]
A Risk Worth Taking [4M6]
If He Were Mine [5M3]
That's The Combination [5M4]
Victor Begins [5M5]
Victor, It's Me [5M6]
Even If You Die [5M7]
Creation [6M1]
It's Alive! [6M2]
Walk The Walk [6M2A]
What Have I Done? [6M3]
Evil Stitched To Evil [6M4]
Hunger [6M5]
Kill Him! [6M6]
The Escape [6M7]
The Reunion [6M9]
The Bible [7M1]
The Journal [7M3]
Friendless [8M1]
Geneva [8M2]
Frankenstein Found [8M4]
Have You Seen Willy? [8M5]
The Locket [8M6]
Death Of Justine [8M7]
I'll Meet You There [8M8/9M0]
Yes I Speak [9M1]
God Forgive Me! [10M1]
Materials, Remember? [10M2]
Please Wait! [10M3]
Who Is This Man? [10M4]
The Honeymoon [10M5]
The Wedding Night [10M6]
Death Of Elizabeth [10M8/11M0]
Rebirth Of Elizabeth [11M1]
Remember? [11M2]
You Remember [11M3]
Polka (Deranged Version) [11M4]
She's Beautiful [11M5]
Death Of Victor [11M6]
He Was My Father [12M1]
Home! [12M2]